Fibre optic technician team leader required.
We are currently looking to employ a skilled and certified all round technical team leader.
Syncrosec is a 23 year-old fibre and electronic services company based in Durbanville, Cape Town.
We do work for FNO’s such as Vumatel, Frogfoot, SADV and Lightstruck.
As we are expanding our FTTH operations we are looking for 5 x experienced fibre technician team leaders to do home drops accross the broader Cape Town area.
Team leaders work with one assistant to do fibre home drops and is responsible for a vehicle with tools and stock. Teams report to our Durbanville office each morning before heading out for the day’s work and returning.
Teams are paid per drop (piece work) and does not earn a fixed salary. On average team leaders earn around R13 000 per month.
Only people based in Cape Town need apply and we will not consider any relocations.
- Experience in leading an FTTH team for home drops
- Drivers license
- Sober habits
- Adhere to health & safety requirements
- Able to work under pressure (3-4 install per day)
- Good understanding of fibre and the FTTH environment
- Good customer relations and communication skills
- Problem solving
- Must have a valid South African Drivers License.
- Must be computer literate.
- Speak and write English and Afrikaans